Home > What I Do > Workshops > Body Music Retreat
Body Music Retreat
You are your first, best instrument!
Your breath and voice … your hands and fingers … your legs and feet … you need nothing more to make incredible and beautiful music.
We’ll stomp, sing, move, and clap in joyous exploration. Come let yourself BE sound. No experiences required.
What’s in store for you:
- A judgment-free and affirming environment.
- A playful and laughter-filled weekend.
- Toning and other vocal exercises that free the voice, relax the body, and heal the spirit.
- Chanting in several sacred and secular traditions as a means of self-expression and sacred intention.
- Improvisational skills in both voice and body.
- Skills necessary to play and improvise in duos, trios, and quartets.
- Option to create powerful solos with voice and body.
- Integration of voice, body, and rhythm.
- Yoga and massage.
- Unbelievably good food!
Contact me for information on the next Body Music Retreat.